1. How much do you need to pay a banker?
- that one with the very big car
How much is he needing for his bonus?
Oh I do hope that banker goes far
2. How much do you pay that centre forward?
- the one with the number 9 vest.
How much does he need for all his mansions?
Oh I do hope that player’s the best
3. How much for a company director?
- that one with the massive pay rise.
How much does he need for his incentive?
Oh I do hope it’s a pleasant surprise
4. How much is she getting in her pay cheque?
- that cleaner who works night and day.
How much can she take before she breaks down?
Oh I do hope that cleaner’s OK
Go up a semitone at the end of each verse (add in another beat so the last syllable lands on the key note and then goes up a semitone) and begin the next verse in this new key.